If you read my post on my Helios 44-2 58mm f/2 lens, you will know that I decided to giveaway this lens. It’s a great little prime. It is a really old lens, so cosmetic condition is not great, but optically it's still fine and performs just great. It has both lens caps and a very easily adaptable M42 mount.
It’s is not an expensive lens and might not be a highly desirable prize, but it’s very simple to enter and it will only take a few minutes of your time.
There are 3 ways: YouTube, Facebook & Tweeter.
- You must be subscribed to my page: www.youtube.com/user/alanbesedin
- You need to Like and Favorite this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBKz9EA7EAM
- Once the above steps are complete you need to post a comment on the video above to confirm your entry. From that, I will be able to take your username and put it into the raffle.
- You need to like the BudgetFilmmaker page: http://www.facebook.com/BudgetFilmmaker
- You also need to like the actual post about this competition. Again from that, I will be able to take your username and put it into the raffle.
- You must be following Budgetfilmmaker there: https://twitter.com/#!/BudgetFilmmaker
- You will also need to tweet this message from your profile: Please RT, Great Change to win a Helios 44-2 58mm f/2 prime lens. Check out the details here: http://www.budgetfilmmaker.co.uk/1/post/2012/02/win-a-helios-44-2-58mm-f2-lens.html #Heliosgiveaway1
- I will be able to track you down by the hash-tag and add you to the raffle.
Please no cheating though, just one entry from each platform. If I see that the profile was created just few days ago and it’s empty, I’ll have to ignore such entry, as such page would like the profile was just created to enter and might be one of a few my the same person.
I will be happy to send this lens anywhere in the world for free, so no restrictions in that sense.
You can enter until the midnight on Sunday, the 4th of March. I will announce the winner on Monday, the 5th.
Good luck to everyone entering. If you don’t win this time there will be many more opportunities in future. I’m not rich, but I will try to do 1 giveaway each month, so stay tuned.